Menu

Ignore this thread!

I've never had this.

I haven't in decades until tonight.  I was out of my usual organic blue corn chips, so I broke into this extra package from a recent event.  

Not bad, actually.  Munchie.  With a variety of flavors that create a harmonic medley in my mouth.  Not heavy, but neither are they fluffed with air beyond all recognition.  Al dente, I would say.  With a pinch of salt and the mere suggestion of sweet.  

I don't have any m+m's in the mix, though.  

• Like 4

I haven't in decades until tonight.  I was out of my usual organic blue corn chips, so I broke into this extra package from a recent event.  

Not bad, actually.  Munchie.  With a variety of flavors that create a harmonic medley in my mouth.  Not heavy, but neither are they fluffed with air beyond all recognition.  Al dente, I would say.  With a pinch of salt and the mere suggestion of sweet.  

I don't have any m+m's in the mix, though.  

Sheesh.

Where do I come up with this stuff??  

To bed I must go.  I must.  I must.  

What does a Grambunny say to a naughty grandbunny?  "No, no, no, no, no!"  (He's trying to get over the fence and into a restricted area.  An area restricted because it is dangerous for a naughty grandbunny.)   Where is my daughter?  She was supposed to be home from babysitting ten minutes ago.  Thus making my bunnysitting run over.  

• Like 2

Good Morning!!!!

I have not slept well at all. I woke at 4:30. Tossed and turned until 5 a.m. when I got up. I wanted to go back to sleep so badly. I had a terrible headache yesterday, and I wanted to rest well so it doesn't come back. But I can feel it just slightly. It is taunting and teasing me. And I know I will have another bad day.

Lynn, be safe. Drive carefully, and I hope your day goes well.

• Like 1

Good Morning!

My head hurts so bad I think I'm going to throw up. At least I know it won't last for months!

I was like that yesterday after church. I felt very nauseous. I wonder why. Weather change, time change, stress, etc.? Still today, too, but not as bad.

Gentle :grouphug: I hope it gets better.

• Like 2

Dh woke up early this morning vomiting. Woke me up. I didn't appreciate that. At least it was done in the right place with no clean up. (My compassionate nature is why I am not a nurse...)

Oh, and "compassionate nature" is said very tongue-in-cheek.

• Like 1

Why does everyone have a headache and vomiting???  This is terrible.

The Sleep report:  Did the usual drug, OTC supplement, and essential oil and slept well until dh woke me up early (not vomiting, to go to a job site).  I did go back to sleep.  

Edited by texasmama
  • Like 6

Good Morning!!!!

I have not slept well at all. I woke at 4:30. Tossed and turned until 5 a.m. when I got up. I wanted to go back to sleep so badly. I had a terrible headache yesterday, and I wanted to rest well so it doesn't come back. But I can feel it just slightly. It is taunting and teasing me. And I know I will have another bad day.

Lynn, be safe. Drive carefully, and I hope your day goes well.

Good Morning!

My head hurts so bad I think I'm going to throw up. At least I know it won't last for months!

I was like that yesterday after church. I felt very nauseous. I wonder why. Weather change, time change, stress, etc.? Still today, too, but not as bad.

Gentle :grouphug: I hope it gets better.

Dh woke up early this morning vomiting. Woke me up. I didn't appreciate that. At least it was done in the right place with no clean up. (My compassionate nature is why I am not a nurse...)

Holy cow-we're contagious.  I didn't even think that was possible.  :zombiechase:

• Like 6

Nausea is somewhat better; still in bed, so dd17 has had to drive herself and dd12 to their ortho appts. My kids made get well cards for me. :)

Ds10 is downstairs practicing cello, except he is playing "When the Saints Go Marching In" in a minor key. I feel too crappy to tell him to get back on task.

• Like 5

I am so frustrated that I want to stab something.  My stupid body has these windows where if I don't get to sleep, then tough luck, Charlie.  So last night I was exhausted but couldn't sleep because my bedtime has changed, moving me out of the sleep window.  I finally did get to sleep and slept ok but then ds had to get up early for work, which means I have to get up (I drive him).  OK.  Did that.  Then it is dh's time.  I technically could go back to bed but he rattles around so much that it doesn't really work to try and go back to bed until he's gone.  But this morning. . . he dinked around and dinked around and left for work a half hour later than normal, again putting me out of my go-back-to-sleep window.  But I tried anyway and wrestled the cat who decided to take over the bed.  (I won.)  And I was just drifting off and a stupid telemarketer who is lucky she is states away from me, called waking me up for good.  If I get too tired, my body temperature gets hard to maintain.  I'm freezing now and am wrapped in a robe with a sweater underneath.  

• Like 1

I am so frustrated that I want to stab something. My stupid body has these windows where if I don't get to sleep, then tough luck, Charlie. So last night I was exhausted but couldn't sleep because my bedtime has changed, moving me out of the sleep window. I finally did get to sleep and slept ok but then ds had to get up early for work, which means I have to get up (I drive him). OK. Did that. Then it is dh's time. I technically could go back to bed but he rattles around so much that it doesn't really work to try and go back to bed until he's gone. But this morning. . . he dinked around and dinked around and left for work a half hour later than normal, again putting me out of my go-back-to-sleep window. But I tried anyway and wrestled the cat who decided to take over the bed. (I won.) And I was just drifting off and a stupid telemarketer who is lucky she is states away from me, called waking me up for good. If I get too tired, my body temperature gets hard to maintain. I'm freezing now and am wrapped in a robe with a sweater underneath.

Triple arg!!

(Have any squash to stab?)

• Like 1