Menu

Ignore this thread!

I worked with two different women whose first pregnancies were post-40 twins. No complications.

I'm talking about women who have had prior difficult pregnancies, not high risk due to age. Midwives (and my own doctor) around here don't blink an eye at age - unless maybe if pushing 50-60, or something like that.

And you've had two C-sections.  

This is bad because of a weakened uterin wall or something?

Oh, ok. I thought there was something else that happened. With John, maybe? I could be going crazy. I'm supposed to be doing homework, after all.

My dehydration got so bad I was hospitalized. Vomited for days on end. So pleasant.

Oh, ok. I thought there was something else that happened. With John, maybe? I could be going crazy. I'm supposed to be doing homework, after all.

I was in labor for 3 days, pushed for 4 hours, and almost lost him.john(sorry, he stopped in) It was a bad call by the midwife. As soon as I asked to see a doctor I was prepped for an emergency c section.

This is bad because of a weakened uterin wall or something?

My dehydration got so bad I was hospitalized. Vomited for days on end. So pleasant.

Your body has had plenty of time to heal. Just think before you eat or drink so you can keep food down. You don't want twins anyway, at least you said you didn't.

I think it is shameful that some of you have abandoned this thread for an imposter thread.

#youknowwhoyouare

What? I've been watching movies with my family, for your information Young Lady! It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, and Oceans 11.

Now I have to go find the other thread.

• Like 3

I don't think I've ever had butternut squash. 

I've only made soup with it: chicken broth base, sauteed onions, ground cumin, butternut squash, a couple of carrots, and apple, cooked til everything is mushy, process in blender of food processor. Yummo.

• Like 3

Quackers is trying to catch up on the thread.

Smart arse.

On Butternut Squash:  A timely discussion.  Dh brought a freebie butternut back from church last night and prompty set it upright in a casserole bowl on the counter.  Every time I walk by it, I think that Jimmy Gourd from Veggie Tales is staring me down.  It's unnerving.

On Halloween:  After years of thin costumes in 40 degree weather, I've been traumatized beyond recovery.  I hate the holiday with a passion.  It's family fun night for us as long as I'M in charge around here.

On Dawn's big weekend:   :party:  :party:  :party:

On Renai's bp:   :hurray:  :hurray:  :hurray:

On Slache's vomit saga:   :crying:   :grouphug:

On Lynn's week ahead:   :grouphug:  Treat yourself to a coffee drive-through, and do lots of carschooling if you can.  

And......

I forget the rest.  Early Alzheimer's.    It'll come back....

• Like 5

And tomorrow is...Monday!!!

All y'all need to feel better next week. Don't make me come over there.

Field trip to Chico's for a black skirt. Ugh.

My kumu friend in San Jose, Calif, is going to help me choreography an easy hula that I can teach to my beginner class, if I ever get to teach the beginner class. Still don't know anything one way or t'other about that.

• Like 5

I want twins with pause buttons.

No babies come that way. Sorry.

I want twins. Who asked Slash?

I also want twins. Quite a few pages back, someone mentioned twins when Slash mentioned being pregnant. She said she didn't want twins because they would need to buy a new vehicle to fit all the chillens and there's no money for that.

#ionlyrememberwhatiwant

• Like 4