Menu

Anyone want to buy a Bed & Breakfast for $125?

Home'scool

Wow--who doesn't dream of having a B&B in a scenic location? Except I'm far too lazy to work that hard. And it would disrupt this whole night-owl thing I've got going. :D

There should be bed and breakfast places that serve breakfast at noon-2pm and provide snacks and drinks at midnight! They could offer stargazing and late night pit fires. Quiet hours could be in the morning when everyone is sleeping in.

• Like 3

There should be bed and breakfast places that serve breakfast at noon-2pm and provide snacks and drinks at midnight! They could offer stargazing and late night pit fires. Quiet hours could be in the morning when everyone is sleeping in.

Ooh, now there's an idea!

Love the idea! But I'm afraid the inn would have to be quite a bit farther south for me to send in some ink.

:iagree:  This.  Especially after this winter.  

It's actually a dream of Dh's to run a small B&B and offer fishing charters when he retires (he's 58 now).  I don't know if this place is anywhere near the ocean but there's no way I'm moving any further north anyway.

I also have to wonder how much the taxes and upkeep are on that place.  It must be fairly seasonal so you have to make enough to get through the rest of the year.

Wow--who doesn't dream of having a B&B in a scenic location? Except I'm far too lazy to work that hard. And it would disrupt this whole night-owl thing I've got going. :D

mee! me!!  I would love a *house* in a scenic place, but I would never, ever want to do a B&B.  EVER.   I do not have the temperament. 

• Like 1

I ADORE this concept! I love that this could go to someone whose dream is to own a B&B but could not afford to purchase it on his or her own.  It's just so great.  And b/c she will get so many entries, the owner will still walk away with cash.  It's just a fascinating and out-of-the-box idea that makes me happy.

(Personally I would not be interested *at all*!!!!---I just l.o.v.e. the concept.)

• Like 1