Menu

Hugs to you OhElizabeth...

Thanks... I sorta must have been doing too much or something.  (Who me?) I got the flu from my kids and ended up in Urgent Care. The antibiotics seem to be kicking it but I wear out like a pregnant woman carrying 8, snort. If ds weren't so danged energetic and dd not needing help with her math, it wouldn't be so bad; I could just lie around and be a princess.  But public sympathy and help wears out and we move on. I may just be moving on via recliner for a while.  :smilielol5:  My only bummer was I missed my grandma's funeral. There's no consolation on that one save that it was truly unavoidable. 

Anyways, I'm surviving, just loopy and having to slow down a lot.  Thanks for the well wishes.  :)

Take it easy and feel better soon.  I had the flu two years ago which turned into pneumonia and it was awful.  Sickest I've ever been.  Then got the stomach flu the week after being sick with all that for 3 weeks.  Took forever to feel better; get lots of rest (as best you can).