Menu

My 'likes' are AWOL! Did I lose the daily popularity contest?

Lang Syne Boardie

Check the other thread about social groups. Many of those are missing, too. Likes and Social Groups are taking a hit somehow. Wondering what else is glitchy.....

This board sure has wonky DNA. Who knows what's attached to what else? Mess with social groups and likes go away. Fiddle with user name history and something else crashes. I am glad there are professionals to figure these things out.

Tibbie - I just liked your post. Catwoman is having the same trouble in another recent thread. I thought maybe she had used up all her likes again, but this seems to be a wider problem.

Strange things are going on here. I wonder if they're doing some sort of technical thing that is messing with the different functions.

I hope we get back to normal soon!!!

I liked your post, but you may never see the like. :(

I got a notification that you'd liked mine, but then when I came to the thread, I couldn't see any likes in it. So they're Stealth Likes.

Is this somebody's Internet and Self-Esteem research project?

I got a notification that you'd liked mine, but then when I came to the thread, I couldn't see any likes in it. So they're Stealth Likes.

Is this somebody's Internet and Self-Esteem research project?

:lol: about the Stealth Likes.

But I want our regular likes back!!!!

CHANGE IS BAD.

Ethel, my theory is that the likes were eaten by whatever ate the social groups. OR that the moderators had to break the like function in order to fix the social group function -- either way, I'm guessing our fix won't happen until after the social group fix happens (which is as it should be, in order of importance)...but without my likes what am I, really. :(

Likeless outcasts, all of us. We might have to write a musical about this just to lift our self-esteem back up.