Menu

s/o World Geography

:bigear:

I am leaning toward Discovering the World of Geography, but would love to hear other suggestions.

I am trying to hit two birds with one stone and cover both geography and graph reading skills (basically to help with the science portion of the ACT.)

What is MP geography like? Why is it good? I am curious and I am also looking for world geography program for my middle school age dc.

Not sure how good it is.  We used their U.S. geography a couple years ago - it was repetitive and a little dry.  On the other hand, it is a workbook, "get it done" kind of program that could be used alongside history because it doesn't take tons of time. 

:bigear:

I am leaning toward Discovering the World of Geography, but would love to hear other suggestions.

I am trying to hit two birds with one stone and cover both geography and graph reading skills (basically to help with the science portion of the ACT.)

I'm liking this.... Thanks for the suggestion. I wonder if he could do two books in one year.

http://www.christianbook.com/discovering-the-world-of-geography-grades/myrl-shireman/9781580372299/pd/72295?event=GRADE