Menu

It's football season baby!!!

Um. . . . . . . .

(whispering, so Remudamom won't hear me)

No.

Which is pretty much sacrilege in Alabama. Dh was a marching band director for too many years - hated most every minute -

We're glad to have our Friday nights back, now that he's out of the music scene!

Yes!!

Go Seahawks!

Go Redskins! You know...except the weekend you come to Seattle. Then, Go Seahawks!

Whew. It might be a rough year for me.

LOL!

So, have you used your connections to wrangle me a spot on the team plane to Seattle yet? :lol: (I have visions of me being shipped in a case full of equipment. And that's okay. As long as they give me airholes...)

It's neat that he'll be back there this year - I think after this year it's four years before we play each other again, right?

It's the most wonderful time... of the year!!! :)

DH and I are over the moon. The kids are groaning already. "Football... again???" (just because they get even less of their already-very-limited video game time during football season because *I* need the TV on so I can keep track of the games through Saturday and Sunday! LOL)

Go OU and the Steelers! :D (and any quarterback named Manning - those commercials in the off-season have had me cracking UP! :lol: )

Um. . . . . . . .

(whispering, so Remudamom won't hear me)

No.

Which is pretty much sacrilege in Alabama. Dh was a marching band director for too many years - hated most every minute -

We're glad to have our Friday nights back, now that he's out of the music scene!

Oh isn't it sacrilegeous though? I was always blase about the Tide, man I hope the Bear isn't listening. Football season was for the parties, not the game.

So, have you used your connections to wrangle me a spot on the team plane to Seattle yet? :lol: (I have visions of me being shipped in a case full of equipment. And that's okay. As long as they give me airholes...)

I'm still working on it...:D

(and any quarterback named Manning - those commercials in the off-season have had me cracking UP! :lol: )

Love those commercials!!

My all-time favorite is the one with the lady saying, "I pledge to only watch football on Saturday and Sunday (pause) and Monday... (longer pause) and sometimes Thursday..."

Oh yeah!!!!

Die hard Redskins fans here!!!

I also love college football! I've been an Auburn fan for years (ever since my cousin attended there back in the 80's)

My two boys have a family feud going...my oldest son loves UVA and my younger son loves Virginia Tech -- so that makes Saturdays very interesting around here!!! (The same thing happens during basketball season! My oldest son loves North Carolina and my younger son loves Duke!)