Menu

I've decided that between naps ...

Luanne

... on the days following chemo when I don't feel like doing anything ... that I am going to take out my daughter's Legos, Barbies, and cars and play with them.  I have been coloring some too, but need to get some new crayons.  I don't have much energy, but tend to get bored very easily.

I read lots and lots of murder mysteries...and watched food network for hours and hours....

For me, it was Little House on the Prairie. To this day, the theme song makes me queasy.

Another vote for the big crayon box. And maybe the one with the glittery colors, as well.

I'm so glad you posted today, Luanne, because I was thinking about you this morning and was going to start a "Where's Luanne" thread later tonight.

How are you feeling, other than tired?

I'm pretty wiped out.  I had chemo on Thursday.  Usually I bounce back after a few days, but the last chemo I received ... well, it never happened.  I felt like garbage the entire two weeks.  At least when I get chemo next time, it will be a different med and isn't supposed to be as harsh as this kind was.  If I sound disconnected, I apologize.

I'm pretty wiped out. I had chemo on Thursday. Usually I bounce back after a few days, but the last chemo I received ... well, it never happened. I felt like garbage the entire two weeks. At least when I get chemo next time, it will be a different med and isn't supposed to be as harsh as this kind was. If I sound disconnected, I apologize.

You sound fine!!!

I hope the new chemo medicine has fewer and milder side effects. :grouphug: