Menu

Who's going to tackle Wednesday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Wednesday...yuck.

Done:

-sprints in the parc (I'm not up to sprinting yet, so I jog :D), listening to Mozart

-dd10: Math & Latin

-dd7: Spelling, Reading

-dd5: Reading, Handwriting

ToDo:

-dd10: English (test), Biology, Geography, History

-dd7: English, Writing, Geography

-dd5: games with mom, Spelling

-during lunch: read aloud (2x)

-Greek & Latin vocab

-take dd10 to theater class

-take dd5 to gymnastics

-laundry

-declutter dresser

-study Latin

-read a book!

Did not sleep well (coughing). It's cloudy this morning :(

In good news "The King" by JR Ward is waiting at the library for me (yesterday was release day). Schoolwork, what schoolwork? :lol:

So today...
--take girls to Kohls
--stop at library
--school w dd
--prep dinner
--dh Mandarin class 5:30-7
--dd ballet 6-8
--sit on my rear reading during every spare minute :D

See you tomorrow!

Good Morning!  :seeya:

I spent the entire day yesterday outside....it was a beautiful day!  Planted flowers, mowed the yard, weeded all the beds, put together a trampoline...it was a great day!  

Today-

• put together a big basketball goal 
  • school
  • laundry-3 loads
  • wipe down bathrooms and restock everything
  • vacuum the house and tidy
  • exercise

Hope you all have a lovely day! 

Good Morning, Girls!
Shellie - I understand. I'm feeling the same way! Take it easy!
Tammy - I'm quite jealous. Glad you had such a productive day!

Today.... I am feeling much better. Thankfully, cramps only last a day and I had a good night sleep last night.
** school
** fold laundry
** kids have second-to-last Awana tonight. It's Father-Son Hobo Stove for dh and the boys, so I only have to cook supper for the girls and me.
** look at dessert recipes for Easter. Sil is hosting and I got in early and said what I'll bring first. Heehee! Yes, I'm THAT sil! I'm. Thinking about making a jelly roll with almond custard filling and a berry topping. We have fresh strawberries now. And I think that should keep in the ice chest through church.

I'm watching my niece and nephew all day today so I dont Plan on getting too much done with 5 kids all 5 and under. But here is my short list.

-ds phonics
-ds math
-dd phonics
-ds reading
-dishes
-combat fitness class
-clean kid's room

Good morning all!

I am back, made coffee, and am staring at my list of phone calls to make.  Such a pain, but I have postponed too long already.

To do:

school for dd2, ds3

oversee teens

get ds1 moving (he is actually working hard, but I need some lists and dates from him)

oversee chores

clean hot spots

dust living room

I am sure there is more (relating to dinner prep) but I am willfully ignoring it.

I had a tough day with the kids and didn't do everything on my list.

And to complete this stinky day:

I usually read a book while waiting at dd5's gymnastic lesson, but this time there was a huge spider on the ceiling of the room. A huuuuuge spider.  :svengo:  I kept glancing at it, after every couple of sentences. Didn't really make for good reading :lol: . (We don't have poisonous spiders here, so my fear is totally irrational. Doesn't help, though.)

What a day!  Our refrigerator is dying....the freezer part is working, but the refrigerator is only cooling to about 55*....called landlord and she will be sending us a new one asap....she's lovely that way! 

Then onto cleaning....my vacuum died....what's up today with everything????

At least the house is clean and laundry is humming along...I hope not to have one of these days again for awhile.  

Last night was a very very bad night. It could be the kidney stone working it's way down or it could be a reaction to any of a number of medications I'm on. I have permission to not take those specific medicines and things appear to be getting a bit better. I am very tired though and am moving very gingerly through my day. 

My main goals today: school for the kids (thankfully my kids are older so they are somewhat independent but there is still plenty for me to do); meals - I'm working on my husband's before work dinner now since he's put up with way too many days of leftovers lately; washing and drying some scrubs for my husband so he has something to wear to work this afternoon. Later today I will do my PT exercises. And hopefully I can get in a nap since I was up for 1 and a half hours in the middle of the night with spasms.

So sorry, Tammy, for all your troubles.

Jean--hoping you feel better and will have a much better night

We had pleasant news this afternoon while visiting our niece's home...she is having another baby! She has a son who'll be 2 in September.  She'll be due in December or January, so I'm hoping for early December and a chance to see the baby at Christmas.

Please pray for us! We are leaving Ohio tomorrow morning, and severe weather is lurking for a big part of the drive home.