Menu

Best sit down dining at Disney?

Halcyon

We are going to Disney at the end of the month. We have the dining plan (hooray) and have been there before. Our favorite restaurant is Boma, and I made two ressies there. We also like Beach Club's Cape May, so we have a dinner res there, too. Would love some other suggestions!1!!

We're not fancy people, so we don't do any of the fancy restaurants. We enjoy The Crystal Palace most times when we head into the Magic Kingdom. We go there for the buffet, not the characters.

We prefer the buffets too--we're not going to dress up at Disney just to eat LOL. I will check out Crystal Palace. I think we were there once, but went for the characters. I don't remember loving the food. 

Liberty Tree Tavern in MK for lunch.

Artist's Point in Wilderness Lodge (2 table credits, but worth it)

50's Primetime Cafe in HS for fun.

Tusker House in AK for a character breakfast buffet.

Via Napoli in Italy.

Garden Grill in The Land Epcot

'Ohana in the Poly.

Kona Cafe in the Poly for breakfast.

Yak & Yeti sit down in AK

Be Our Guest for dinner in MK

We eat at one sit down restaurant per day at WDW. It gives us a much needed break, and we always love the food and the atmosphere.

We just returned and tried Sanaa for the first time.  It was REALLY good!  Maybe you could try that in place of one of your Boma's?  We also tried Raglan Road in Downtown Disney, which was an absolute blast for kids and adults.  We did CA Grill, which we always enjoy.  My complaint there is that the pricing has gotten ridiculously high.  My food was really, really good (a salad and an app) but the reviews were mixed for the rest of our party.  We liked the meal at Be Our Guest very much (we did dinner). 

The Garden Grill is one of our favorites.  Much of the food is grown in the Disney gardens, which are fantastic.  We like to take the boat ride through the gardens before we eat.  You can also pay to take a guided walking tour through the gardens, which is fascinating.  We learned a lot.

Tony's in the MK has good food and a good ambiance (Tony is the chef from Lady and the Tramp who gave them the pasta).  It's just inside the MK, next to the museum of Walt.  If you can get a reservation during the electric parade, you can request a window seat and watch the parade while you eat.