Menu

Bracelets and necklaces

Night Elf

IME all gold bracelets will eventually develop thin areas/breaks from wear and tear.  Wearing them 24/7 will very likely speed up that process, but I don't know by how much.  I've had 10k and 14k bracelets that I've worn constantly for years before they needed repairing.

I've had necklaces last for many years, but the bracelets ds1 gives me are only for special occasions and I rarely wear them out of the house because they do fall off without my noticing.

First off, that's a nice pic of you.  "Hello Night Elf!"  :seeya: 

And yes, I do have a necklace that I never take off.  The first year we ordered Sonlight they sent us a pretty Cross necklace with blue enamel inset.  I have it on a little silver chain and wear it constantly.  I often catch myself just fiddling with it since I obviously cannot just sit still!

Well, thanks ladies. You wouldn't think it would be a big deal to take off a bracelet sometimes, but I just want to put it on and leave it. Now I just have to  figure out what kind I want. I had a small silver chain one with little bows. That's the one that broke. I can't go wait to go shopping.