Menu

Remember the guy who freaked me out while I was jogging?

fairfarmhand

I know this is going to sound terrible, but I'm so relieved to hear that he won't be in your neighborhood any more and that he won't be able to hurt or kill any other women, that I'm not particularly upset to read that he was shot in a gun battle. I am hoping that none of the police officers were injured while they were trying to apprehend him.

After your experience with the guy, I can't help but wonder how many victims he may have had, that no one knows about. :(

I know this is going to sound terrible, but I'm so relieved to hear that he won't be in your neighborhood any more and that he won't be able to hurt or kill any other women, that I'm not particularly upset to read that he was shot in a gun battle. I am hoping that none of the police officers were injured while they were trying to apprehend him.

After your experience with the guy, I can't help but wonder how many victims he may have had, that no one knows about. :(

I told my kids the exact same thing. Not happy that he's dead, but relieved that the whole thing is over.

The dead woman had kids, and grandkids. Poor things.