Menu

Find of the day at our local thrift store.....

lynn

We did not know that It was a bag of toys for $1 this morning when we stopped by.  I found this   http://www.amazon.com/Chaos-81022-Tower/dp/B000XQ8OHW/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1385147815&sr=1-1&keywords=chaos+tower  , this, http://www.amazon.com/Angry-Birds-Mega-Fling-Game/dp/B008A20KGY/ref=sr_1_14?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1385148079&sr=1-14&keywords=angry+bird+game and a leap pad.

eta: a few pieces were missing from both but we still made the contraption thing work.  I would not recommend buying it at full price for the chain keeps coming apart and it really takes perseverance  to put the frame together and think through how to hold things in place just right.  This said dd is just that child once we put a basic set up together she played for over an hour patiently resetting the chain.

Love! And jealous, too!

I'll never forget the day I arrived at the thrift store later than I'd intended, only to find a very happy mama with a HUUUGE box of Playmobil, all for $5. Better a mama than a dealer, I guess, but that one simmered for a while.

Love! And jealous, too!

I'll never forget the day I arrived at the thrift store later than I'd intended, only to find a very happy mama with a HUUUGE box of Playmobil, all for $5. Better a mama than a dealer, I guess, but that one simmered for a while.

Yeah, if you miss out on something really good, it's best to never know it!