Menu

Clothes shopping help needed

musicianmom

Where can I buy some long-sleeved knit tops that are long enough to cover most of my hips? I am long-waisted, narrow through the shoulders, have small b00ks, but thick through the middle. I'm tired of tugging on my shirts all the time to keep them from riding up n the back. I prefer cotton for every day wear. Synthetics set off sensory problems, and I can only tolerate them for dressy occasions.

I am allergic to polyester.

Coldwater creek J. Jill, Talbots. Also, online only, winter silks, although someof their recent offerings have been adding synthetics.

JC Penny sometimes has things, Lizwear for example.

Several higher end sporting wear stores used to be good but now add poly to everything.

I also have a long torso, its hard to find tops sometimes.

oldnavy used to have good ones but now they are polycotton and I think this years are slightly shorter. I've found some at banana republic too, and there's always landsend. I didnt like the ones from eddie bauer, the armholes were too tight for me.

I do like the ones from J.Jill, but they are on the pricey end for me.

I also have a long torso, its hard to find tops sometimes.

oldnavy used to have good ones but now they are polycotton and I think this years are slightly shorter. I've found some at banana republic too, and there's always landsend. I didnt like the ones from eddie bauer, the armholes were too tight for me.

I do like the ones from J.Jill, but they are on the pricey end for me.

I only bought from places like that because no other stores had non poly options--but I found that quality things from J Jill and Talbots, etc last years longer than cheaper things, so you end up about the same in the long run. If you can find on sale quality, even better.