Menu

On shopping carts

Miss Peregrine

I can't believe that some people are taking this topic so seriously... AGAIN!!! :svengo:

:D :D :D

I can't believe you're not!?!?!   I actually laughed today while returning my cart at Goodwill (only need it to lug the baby around.)  My 3 year old dd yelled at me saying "mom no one told a joke!"  

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh: What does this mean? We've always left our dishes on the table, though usually most have been picked up by staff before we actually leave. We order, get our drinks, and sit down. They bring us our food. I've never seen a place to take the dishes if we wanted to clear the table ourselves. Maybe our local ones are different?

ETA: I also can't recall seeing anyone clear their own table...

The Paneras in my area have it like a fast food place. You go to the counter and order, then you get your food on a tray when they call your number, and afterwards you throw away your stuff and put the trays back in the dirty tray pile.

The Paneras in my area have it like a fast food place. You go to the counter and order, then you get your food on a tray when they call your number, and afterwards you throw away your stuff and put the trays back in the dirty tray pile.

Maybe that's the difference. They bring the food to our table at the ones around here and there are no trays. I am going to look around more next time I go to see if there is a place for the dishes but I've not seen one here before.

Maybe that's the difference. They bring the food to our table at the ones around here and there are no trays. I am going to look around more next time I go to see if there is a place for the dishes but I've not seen one here before.

I've been confused about that, too. They bring the food to your table but the trash can is very hard to find. I sat at my table wondering if I should leave it or clear it myself until I finally spotted one trash place. I also saw tables with trash left on them. I don't think it is very clear what one is supposed to do at Panera.

I've been confused about that, too. They bring the food to your table but the trash can is very hard to find. I sat at my table wondering if I should leave it or clear it myself until I finally spotted one trash place. I also saw tables with trash left on them. I don't think it is very clear what one is supposed to do at Panera.

At the Paneras near us, everyone clears their own table if an employee doesn't happen to walk around asking if they can take the stuff away for them. But the trash bins are right near the doors, so it would be hard to miss them. Maybe they do things differently in other places, though.

I have liking things like crazy today trying to see what the quota is. Still haven't reached my quota. Anyone know what the quota number is?

So, are you are not being authentic with your likes? You're just using us to get to your quota? My feelings are really really really hurt. Really hurt.

Really hurt!

;)

It's funny how people are about that quarter. At my local Aldi, if the opportunity presents itself I just pass on my cart to someone else. I'm almost always offered their quarter which I decline. (A very small random act of kindness.) But the times I'm offered someone else's cart--most folks stick their hand out for the quarter before I've had the chance to offer it. Or, more often, they just prefer to take the cart back to the corral and get the quarter back that way.

When I usually shop at Aldi's, people give me their quarter for the cart. One time, this old man was very happy to give me his quarter and take my cart before I even realized what was going on...turns out he gave me a nickle. Really? Usually I would have thought that it was an honest mistake bc sometimes in the rush of things a nickle and a quarter can feel similar, but I just don't believe it with this older gentleman. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Well, it just doesn't take that much time to walk 10-15 steps max (for me) to return the cart and go back to the car. How far apart are the corrals where you live? I strap the younger kids in their seats, unload the groceries, & return the cart. (This assumes my older kids aren't with me; then they're responsible for all cart returning.)

I live in Central TX. knhlhkh. kkmkjknjnjnkjknjjnjlnjjknjkknjnjn

much much farther than 10-15 steps! Big parking lots, one corral every other row....rows are I don't know...50-70 cars? If they were only 10-15 steps I'd always return them!