Menu

Magazines

Night Elf

I used to get the Weight Watchers magazine but I wasn't reading it so I didn't renew it. I am thinking of a subscription for Reader's Digest. I used to really enjoy reading it. I also want something home and family related, but am not sure what that might be. Why I didn't put this information in my original post, I don't know. :)

Food & Wine. I like Cooking Light, but it's getting a little sleazy.

I love our college alumni mag for a very specific reason. They show (as will any alum publication) pictures of former students' babies. But what charms me so is that they caption the pictures the same way they do for adults: with just the last name. So you get a photo of some adorable newborn, just discovering his fingers, and underneath it reads simply, "Gomez." I don't know why that cracks me up, but it does. 

Our teen gets Games Magazine, and I have to pretend I don't notice the little happy dance he does when it comes in the mail.

Will I be banned from the WTM Forums if I say US Weekly?  Because if so, I won't say it. 

What if it made us like you all the more?

Will I be banned from the WTM Forums if I say US Weekly?  Because if so, I won't say it. 

Say it loud, say it proud!  You are not alone.  ;)

I do balance it out with my other favorite, The Week, but on my way to those longer appointments on the porcelain pot ... US Weekly is the first thing I grab and stay long for.  LOL

Say it loud, say it proud!  You are not alone.  ;)

I do balance it out with my other favorite, The Week, but on my way to those longer appointments on the porcelain pot ... US Weekly is the first thing I grab and stay long for.  LOL

It's my airplane reading.  It's almost like it's required now.  I figure i'm going to spend several days in a row with clients talking about very adult, mature, responsible, business-y things.  If I don't break that up with a little mind candy I might just go insane.