Menu

What are your favorite, most inspirational, threads?

Title says it all, which threads here do you find yourself saving and going back to time and time again for inspiration?  I'm just starting out on this journey and always so inspired by the wisdom I find here..not to mention all those resources always being mentioned! (I've been eating up Circe podcasts while I clean and watching Christopher Perrin's videos on youtube).  This girl is stuck on the couch with feverish sick kids so please, tell me about the best of the best ;)

this has been monumental for me!  It confirmed so much that I felt instinctively but hadn't put into words and it set me on a path that is absolutely invigorating, difficult, joyful and just... thrilling! 

this has been monumental for me!  It confirmed so much that I felt instinctively but hadn't put into words and it set me on a path that is absolutely invigorating, difficult, joyful and just... thrilling! 

I know, I am STILL working off the juice from that one. 

Thanks everyone!  Day 2 of sitting with sick kids and while my eyes hurt from back-lit reading, at least I'm not bored (or watching the 400th episode of busytown in front of me)!  Feeling very inspired and ready to start this school year off with a bang.

Okay, I searched for it, and found what I think is it, but I can't view it as I don't have "group permission"???

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/189482-does-anyone-incorporate-a-filing-system-for-lesson-plans/

Whoa, that is really weird! It's coming up as part of the Large Family Logistics group  :confused1:  Maybe someone who belongs to that group can click through and see what's up?