Menu

Free one-year subscription to Home Educating Family magazine **NEW SUBSCRIBERS ONLY**

Thanks! Though it's giving me an error in processing my order and says to contact them or try again later.

ETA: Waited a couple minutes, then clicked on my shopping cart and went through the process again (it saved the info), and this time it worked. :)

Thanks! Though it's giving me an error in processing my order and says to contact them or try again later.

ETA: Waited a couple minutes, then clicked on my shopping cart and went through the process again (it saved the info), and this time it worked. :)

Hoping that will work in a while for me, keep getting an error message as well. Must remember to try again later.

from their faceboook page:

" If you are not able to get through for your free subscription today using code freemagazine (http://www.hedua.com/magazine), please email customerservice@hedua.com. They will submit your request by hand over the next couple weeks before the new issue ships. See, they've got your back! Please remember, this is for NEW U.S. subscribers only. Thanks for your patience!"