Menu

View new content

Yay, it's working! But "My Content" is missing lots of stuff again (still?). And for some reason all of the editing options are now off in posting/replying - everything's in Courier, and I have to type in my own html tags (buttons are all grayed out).

I just made a big update.

Please try now. Look at "new content" and "my content"

Woohoo! It looks like both lists may be properly populated - at least I see posts in "new content" and at least most things I've posted in today (not having done an exhaustive comparison) are in "my content."

Now if I could just get html posting back in Firefox... I should go check if it works in Chrome...

I just made a big update.

Please try now. Look at "new content" and "my content"

Ooohhhh.. I think that did the trick. :)

Woohoo! It looks like both lists may be properly populated - at least I see posts in "new content" and at least most things I've posted in today (not having done an exhaustive comparison) are in "my content."

Now if I could just get html posting back in Firefox... I should go check if it works in Chrome...

If the editing controls are greyed out, click the switch over the B for bold.

If the editing controls are greyed out, click the switch over the B for bold.

Thank you!  That worked!! (Except for some reason it put my cursor inside the quote tags and I had to turn them back off and back on to get outside them... but I can work with that!)

Can you tell me what version of firefox you are on.

I am posting from firefox right now.. :confused1:

For some reason, the WSIWYG editor was switched off for many Firefox users, I suspect when they were trying to post before you made the fix last week.