Menu

We took my father to Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que for lunch ....

Luanne

We being my sister, mother, and daughter, and myself... besides my father.

It was very yummy. We had ribs, chicken, corn on the cob, cole slaw, beans, and brisket.

Anyone else have a Famous Dave's near them that they go to? What did you do for Father's Day today?

We love Famous Daves! We have one 30 minutes away, and we usually go at least once a month. When all the kids and grandkids are home we order their platters and pick it up and have an awesome little party.

For Father's Day today I'm roasting his favorite veggies, making filet mignons and couscous for dinner. The kids made a homemade Paula Deen red velvet cake, and he got special cigar to smoke. We had a date day yesterday and went to Bonefish and shopping.

Luanne,

We have one that we enjoy going to up here in N. CO....went there for mothers day. Today we took DH to Texas Roadhouse (a first for us) and that was tasty too!

Diane

We live in N. Colorado as well. I've heard Texas Roadhouse is good, but have never been there. My father picked where we went today. He loves Famous Dave's.