Menu

Whoever recommended "The Intouchables" - Thanks!

PrincessMommy

wow. that's a lot. I did almost restart it right away, but decided not too. It would definitely be one I'd be willing to watch again - which I rarely do with movies anymore.

Okay, a couple of things because I'm chuckling here.

1) That's 2 to 3, not 23. :D

2) Your subject line says "The Untouchables" not "The Intouchables" -- I was on my phone and couldn't see the link. We're talking about two different movies, LOL.

I'll have to check yours out! I bet it's good. And I did find it odd that you thought "The Untouchables" (a movie about Eliot Ness and Al Capone from 25 years ago) was worthy of a post on the board, hee hee.

Okay, a couple of things because I'm chuckling here.

1) That's 2 to 3, not 23. :D

2) Your subject line says "The Untouchables" not "The Intouchables" -- I was on my phone and couldn't see the link. We're talking about two different movies, LOL.

I'll have to check yours out! I bet it's good. And I did find it odd that you thought "The Untouchables" (a movie about Eliot Ness and Al Capone from 25 years ago) was worthy of a post on the board, hee hee.

oh no! I did misspell it. I don't think I can fix it, can I?

oh no! I did misspell it. I don't think I can fix it, can I?

Actually, you can change titles on the new format. Just edit the original post and change the title. Do you mind that I had a good chuckle today? So hope not -- I realized what a dork was being LOL.

So I was coming on here to say how good Kevin Costner and Sean Connery were in it . I have not heard of the other movie that you apparently meant instead of the Untouchables.

I was, too. :blush:

And I had never heard of the other movie, either.

Well, OK, I have now, because I just Googled it, and here are my initial impressions: No Sean + No Kevin = No Interest. :D

I kept telling my husband, "I want to see the Untouchables, it's in FRENCH!" and he was VERY confused because he didn't remember it being in French :). Even after I watched it and loved it, I still kept calling it the UNtouchables!

It is an excellent movie. And based a true story, which is cool.

Actually, you can change titles on the new format. Just edit the original post and change the title. Do you mind that I had a good chuckle today? So hope not -- I realized what a dork was being LOL.

Hey! Thanks for teaching me that. no prob. at the chuckle. Typos and incorrect words seem to be my specialty.

oh! it was very good. it is a french film based on a true story. even my husband watched it tonight and liked it (and that is saying a lot for a french sub-titled film for a guy that prefers watching the office!) :)

I kept telling my husband, "I want to see the Untouchables, it's in FRENCH!" and he was VERY confused because he didn't remember it being in French :). Even after I watched it and loved it, I still kept calling it the UNtouchables!

It is an excellent movie. And based a true story, which is cool.

yes, it's an easy one to watch with subtitles.