Menu

Weekly Blank Schedule Sheets that can be printed

I am trying to help a friend make a weekly school schedule for use with his dd7. At one point I had several links that could be used. One where someone had shared a very Sonlightish (is that a proper word???) style one. I can't seem to locate any of them right now. Please share if you have something that might be helpful.

I figured this might help others who are just starting their planning process too!

Thank you!

I have compiled a list of free printable planners, most with weekly schedule pages. You can find it here.

What a great collection! I think the CM style was what I had at bookmarked long ago. This certainly gives us options. My friend's wife recently passed away. She left behind stacks of great curriculum that she had planned to use. That now needs to be turned into something that can be used by a person with a very different style. So hard! Thank you!

This is my favorite.

My friend is also homeschooling a very independent older child. This might be perfect for both of them. Thank you!

Here are a couple I've made.

Weekly Checkoff List

Weekly Planner

This one might be perfect for my ds. I love the water and fruit and veg being included. Made me laugh. He needs that part too!

Bumping.... What is NYP?

I thought I already posted and answered this. Sorry! I think I made this form where you can edit it. I don't know what NYP is, so I'm assuming someone with the link has edited it in there. Maybe it's some kind of practice? I would prefer people just download it, save it as is, and then make the changes on their own copy. I had exercise in that spot.

I thought I already posted and answered this. Sorry! I think I made this form where you can edit it. I don't know what NYP is, so I'm assuming someone with the link has edited it in there. Maybe it's some kind of practice? I would prefer people just download it, save it as is, and then make the changes on their own copy. I had exercise in that spot.

Hmm.. now I'm curious. What could it be? Noisy Yak Prancing? Nighttime Yo-Yo Practice? I suppose it could be something boring like Not Yet Planned.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...