Menu

April Fool's Day Emergency!

Chelli

Glue on the toilet seat, (ds got dh with this one this morning - just a glue stick, so it's not super sticky or hard to clean up)

We put plastic eggs in the cupboard so they fell on dh when he went to make coffee.

Plastic wrap across the door. Books stacked into a door frame.

I played a prank on the boys today.

You take a mentos and using a needle thread dental floss through the mentos.

Open a 16 ounce soda bottle, and lay the mentos on top, not letting it trouch the soda.

twist the lid back on and trim the dental floss strings... When they open the bottle, the mentos drops down and sprays them.

Kids loved it! :D

I told Rebecca that her coach said she'd have to repeat Level 4 next year. She was almost ready to cry for real until I snorted and gave it away.

I know this is a April Fool's Day thread, but as she is a USAG gymnast (or so it appears in her videos), there is a really good chance that you were not lying to her. All the skills moved down this year and the new level 4 is now the equivalent of old level 5. You might want to mentally prepare her for this.

I always make a *special* April Fools schedule for my oldest. This year I assigned her two math lessons (I was going easy on this), asked her to readthe entire book of Psalms and outline it (in one day!), and let her know I had signed her up to give a speech at the 4-H Roundup tonight. She was so upset. You should have heard the outrage when she thought it was real. I was on the phone with my sweet MIL when my oldest finally discovered it. I was glad someone else got to hear all the moaning and wailing and gnashing of teeth!