Menu

Raw food blog heavily featuring divided plates?

Rosie_0801

I remember it but can't help you find it, sorry! About 2-3 years ago I bought a metal divided lunch tray from an Indian store after reading her blog. My teen son LOVED it and used it daily for a while. :)

I think she's also the one who recommended Tierra Farm products which I ordered & loved. So basically her blog cost me quite a bit of money.

Google returns way more hits for raw vegan homeschooling blog medjool dates than one might expect.

I know. :glare:

Bet I'll have fun looking through that blog roll for unschooling, monthly shopping, raw, vegan, foodie with metal divided plates. :drool5:

Yes!! It was called Green and Crunchy?? Or something like that. She had those awesome stainless steel plates and glass straws? If you are thinking of her, she quit blogging and deleting her stuff for privacy reasons, if I recall. I was super bummed, I loved that blog!

WAAAAAAAHHHHH!

But thank you for telling me so I don't keep searching. :)

Oh Rosie, if you didn't live in Australia, I'd send you mine! We have lead-free ceramic divided plates that the kids have outgrown, and I was just looking at them and wondering what to do with them. They are heavy and fragile for international shipping though. :sad: