Menu

It's time to get your zombie on!

elegantlion

Time to start ignoring Walking Dead threads and treading carefully while reading fb status updates from friends. :001_smile: We don't have cable or satellite so we order some shows on Amazon (ones we just can't wait for). That means we'll get the episodes on Monday. We usually try to watch Monday night, but sometimes it's mid-week before we get to it.

Does anyone know if this is Season 4 or a continuation of Season 3? We're subscribed to Season 3, but if it's S4 then I'll need to make sure I buy it.

This is about the only reason I wish we had cable. I hate waiting for it on Netflix!

There are a few shows we think are worth paying for rather than waiting for. We buy season passes on Amazon Instant Video for: The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Burn Notice, and Mythbusters. Even at that, we still don't pay as much as we would be paying for satellite or cable.

Yay! Finally - hate the long hiatus thing that's become common recently. Walking Dead and Doctor Who are the only two shows we watch regularly, though I do like the WD comic much more than the show. Daryl and Michonne redeem the tv show for me, but I loathe how different Andrea is from the comic.