Menu

forgotten holiday cards - WWYD

JeneralMom

Sigh. I was cleaning out the van to install the new baby seat and found a bag filled with all of my Xmas cards. I would have sworn on my life I mailed them but preggo brain obviously was at work. Do I just ignore them, or do I mail them with a "mea culpa" explanation? Everyone was so looking forward to getting Aussie Xmas cards and I feel bad about it.

I would still mail them. I'm sure people will still appreciate getting them. If it were me, I'd probably send out a quick email to those for whom I have an email address just to let them know what happened and that the letter was on its way.

Sorry this happened - I'd be frustrated too. :grouphug:

Sigh. I was cleaning out the van to install the new baby seat and found a bag filled with all of my Xmas cards. I would have sworn on my life I mailed them but preggo brain obviously was at work. Do I just ignore them, or do I mail them with a "mea culpa" explanation? Everyone was so looking forward to getting Aussie Xmas cards and I feel bad about it.

You could save them until next year! You'd be early, that way! :laugh:

I agree with everybody else - mail them! You'll get special attention since they won't be bunched up with the Christmas rush ;)

I'm curious what kind of Aussie Christmas cards you found! When we lived in Melbourne all we could find were northern hemisphere ones (i.e. ones with snow ;))