Menu

If you don't already own this game, you should!

ravinlunachick

We picked this game up just before Christmas, and it's been a lot of fun. It's led to some interesting conversations and lots of, "Really?!? I need to go look that up and read more about it!"

http://www.amazon.com/Asmodee-TIM01USASM-Timeline-Card-Game/dp/B005N57CNU

There are different versions: Inventions, Discoveries, Historical Events, Monuments, and an Arts & Literature one, iirc. You can play them separately or mix them together. The cards are small, so they could easy travel in a pocket for car rides or boring waits in lobbies. :coolgleamA:

Thanks for the rec! I *almost* bought this for Christmas but was hesitant because I'd never seen it or heard of it before and didn't know anyone with experience. Cool!

Our local game store is FABULOUS. They often have games out for "test drives," and they will allow you to return games you buy but don't enjoy. We saw some people playing it while we were Christmas shopping. I can't wait to pick up more sets!

(Psst...for anyone in the Upstate SC area, it's Boardwalk, over by Haywood Mall. Great, great locally owned store. Anything they don't have, they'll be happy to order for you.)