Menu

Moms of 4+

Impish

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I'm asking again, anyways :tongue_smilie:

How early did you start 'showing'?

I'm 11 wks w/#6.

I swear my proportions are changing. Nothing dramatic, just...feeling differently. Pants fitting different, etc.

My family is no help. Diva's been telling me I've been showing for wks. Rotten teen.

Wolf won't say anything about me showing til I can't see my feet anymore.

It seemed very early compared to most people. I always carry a ton of extra babyweight and gain around 60lbs, but it is gone a few months later after breastfeeding. People always have some dumb comment to pregnant people, I swear.

WIth my first I showed early too, second was super early, I didn't show until 6-7 months with #3 for some odd reason, and super early with #4.

Ok, good to know I'm not imagining anything, LOL!

I could still wear my jeans a few days ago, but they def weren't fitting as easily as they did a wk or so before, LOL! And they were loose before that!

I see a whole lotta jogging pants wearing in my future :tongue_smilie:

After #3, it was almost immediately.

Yup. I'm pretty sure the rule is this:

#1 You feel like you'll neeeeeever get into maternity clothes.

#2 You can't believe how soon you need to break out the maternity clothes.

#3+ You can't re-button your pants while you're still waiting to see how many lines are on the stick.

At least, that's how it went for me. :D

Ok, good to know I'm not imagining anything, LOL!

I could still wear my jeans a few days ago, but they def weren't fitting as easily as they did a wk or so before, LOL! And they were loose before that!

I see a whole lotta jogging pants wearing in my future :tongue_smilie:

Man, you are doing well. I was out of jeans by 7 weeks with my fourth and fifth pregnancy (mc my fourth preg.).

Anne

Yup. I'm pretty sure the rule is this: #1 You feel like you'll neeeeeever get into maternity clothes. #2 You can't believe how soon you need to break out the maternity clothes. #3+ You can't re-button your pants while you're still waiting to see how many lines are on the stick. At least, that's how it went for me. :D

Love it!! LMAO!!

Ftr, I sooooo remember thinking I'd never start showing w/#1!

Child number 4, I was in maternity clothes by 9 weeks. I didn't necessarily need them, but they were much more comfy. AND, they made me look pregnant and not just FAT!!!!

But, I was the smallest with her pregnancy than any of the others. I looked like I had a volleyball under my shirt! I was that cute pregnant lady!!! Finally!!!