Menu

Neat free Zaner-Bloser program (handwriting/copywork sheets you make yourself)

Chris in VA

Ok never mind. I found it. I think.

Ok I feel stupid but I can't find the free version. Can someone link me straight to it. I've looked around the ZB site and I'm just not finding anything but the paid premium version.

Thanks.

http://www.zaner-bloser.com/media/zb/zaner-bloser/FontsOnline_Sampler/FontsOnline_Sampler/index.html

Does this work for you?

How did you find this? Did you have it bookmarked? I didn't realize that they redesigned their site. The free version isn't near as easy to find now. Actually, I can't find it all. So glad you posted this link.

I use this all the time. I had kiddo practice the names of the countries and cities he is visiting on his trip to Australia. Not likely a regular Z-B handwriting book is going to have Auckland and Bora Bora!

:glare: Auckland is not in Australia. :tongue_smilie::lol:

How did you find this? Did you have it bookmarked? I didn't realize that they redesigned their site. The free version isn't near as easy to find now. Actually, I can't find it all. So glad you posted this link.

Just click on the regular one in my link and the free trial comes up.

:glare: Auckland is not in Australia. :tongue_smilie::lol:

No, but it is on the way from Bora-Bora, via Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin and "the fiords", to Sydney.

(And I know I'm just a simpleton USian, but I did spend a year in a great ps in Canberra and visit Auckland on the way there and back on the old P&O Orient Line. To further boost my claims of sound judgement, my brother walked the whole length of NZ in prep for doing the Appy Trail. I still have the postcards.)

• 1 year later...