Menu

HP surprise for dd

That is gorgeous! Excellent job-- your daughter is sooo lucky!:hurray::hurray:

Ok. You've got to tell me-- how hard was it? Say, for someone who has been knitting for years, made hats, socks, sweaters, gloves, scarves, shawls, and designed her own sweater, but has never done colorwork. I have been eyeballing that on Ravelry for months now. I am currently knitting my HP fan a Griffindor House Scarf and hat, but I'd love to top it off with the bag.

Oh, and do you mind sharing your yarn and colorways? :D

Gorgeous!

First of all, thanks for all of the wonderful things you all have said.

Ok. You've got to tell me-- how hard was it? Say, for someone who has been knitting for years, made hats, socks, sweaters, gloves, scarves, shawls, and designed her own sweater, but has never done colorwork. I have been eyeballing that on Ravelry for months now. I am currently knitting my HP fan a Griffindor House Scarf and hat, but I'd love to top it off with the bag.

Oh, and do you mind sharing your yarn and colorways? :D

Gorgeous!

It wasn't that hard, but I've done colorwork from about my 3rd knitting project, so....

I rushed through it a bit, so it's kind of puckered, but I know that she won't care. ;) I used Lion Brand Vanna's Choice in mustard and cranberry...which reminds me that I need to post it on my ravelry page.

Thanks for the info. I think I may make that my first colorwork project...wish me luck!

First of all, thanks for all of the wonderful things you all have said.

It wasn't that hard, but I've done colorwork from about my 3rd knitting project, so....

I rushed through it a bit, so it's kind of puckered, but I know that she won't care. ;) I used Lion Brand Vanna's Choice in mustard and cranberry...which reminds me that I need to post it on my ravelry page.