Menu

I *seriously* think MrsBasil should be banned!!!

:smilielol5:

Dd12 had one of those 3 foot Barbies when she was younger. My parents got it for her. She was ready to get rid of it because the head kept falling off. So I ripped off a leg and brought it along with the head to youth group for a game of base ball. And no, I had nothing to drink.

:lol::lol::lol:

Great minds think alike!!!:D

Awesome!! I bet that was hilarious!

You have to get me a review if you try it. I don't even know how it is related to the other Cptns.

Will do. My favorite is Brugal anejo (aged) because it's just soooo good. My cousin who doesn't even like rum loved that one. Barcelo and Siboney would be my second fav's. I hate the original Capt. Morgan, but I will have to try this one. I'll let you know what I think when I do. :)

Did you all see what she posted on that cupcake thread? (yes, I am reading it off and on today. With all the talk about it, how can I not?)

Look at this:

http://sweetapolita.com/2012/03/boozy-birthday-cake-shots/

she has the NERVE to post this and now I can't get them out of my mind! I want to try them SO BAD but don't want all that sweet, sweet booze in my house. I will be off sweets AND booze in September so I can go back on the Candida diet.

If you guys could come join me, I would make them for everyone and then I don't have to keep the stuff in my house!;)

I want one SO BAD.

MrsBasil, I don't know how I can ever forgive you for this one!!!

Ooohh, have you tried Whipped Cream Vodka?

So. Stinkin'. Good.

Yes! Ibbygirl!!!

I also have to talk Mariann into going!!! :001_smile: Oh, if I travel all the way to Canada, can Bazinga at least stay with me in my hotel room - provided I find one that will accept dogs?:toetap05:

Is the Barbie leg available? I need to make a statement at a wedding. And yes I mean with swinging it. I am willing to pay airfare and provide drinks.

Ooohh, have you tried Whipped Cream Vodka?

So. Stinkin'. Good.

:svengo:

Ok, I thought all those flavors sounded GROSS, GROSS, GROSS. Now I have GOT to try it!!! I have been drooling over cupcake shots ALL DAY LONG. Even dh offered to go to the store for me!

I will go get all of the flavors to have a cupcake shot this week.

Oy!

Denise, you have made my day! :D

Uh, sorry for the recipe. If you ever try it, let me know if you like it.

I can NOT get it out of my mind!!! I am going to try it this week. Can you come have one with me? I will even bake cupcakes from scratch! And because I am the Queen Bee that nobody can top, I will even grind my own grains!:D:D:D

Is the Barbie leg available? I need to make a statement at a wedding. And yes I mean with swinging it. I am willing to pay airfare and provide drinks.

:lol::lol::lol: one of them cracked open. I don't know what happened to the other, but the Barbie head went on the pastor's stick shift in his sporty convertible.:tongue_smilie:

Ok, I thought all those flavors sounded GROSS, GROSS, GROSS. Now I have GOT to try it!!! I have been drooling over cupcake shots ALL DAY LONG. Even dh offered to go to the store for me!

Oy!

Well if Denise is doing it, I'm doing it too! :D

Wait. What are we doing? Is cupcake vodka involved? If so, I've just invited myself. Kay? Kay.

Excellent! :D

Assemble your ingredients ladies! I've got both kids in different camps this week, so this is a fine time to have a little visit to the liquor store for something besides wine!

You can up the protien if you eat the worm:tongue_smilie:

:ack2:

I saw the whipped cream vodka at the liquor store but was too :001_huh: to buy it!

My dh discovered last year that he has a hops sensitivity------as a homebrewer :eek: :confused: For Christmas I gave him a bar recipe book, a shaker, muddler, and all kinds of other mixed drink doodads :D The weekends haven't been the same since then :lol:

Oy!

Oh no. I'm tellin' you. It's amazing. And dangerous. I can just drink it on the rocks without mixing it at all. Goes down smoooth. ;) (A little too smooth sometimes.)

Sometimes we'll mix it with Orange soda or Rootbeer and that's amazing too.

Tonight a girlfriend and I are going to make vodka milkshakes with the Whipped vodka.

Pretty excited, I gotta say.

You're invited too!

Yes! Ibbygirl!!!

I also have to talk Mariann into going!!! :001_smile: Oh, if I travel all the way to Canada, can Bazinga at least stay with me in my hotel room - provided I find one that will accept dogs?:toetap05:

oh how I wish I could.

Oy!

That man is a keeper. :)

:lol::lol::lol: one of them cracked open. I don't know what happened to the other, but the Barbie head went on the pastor's stick shift in his sporty convertible.:tongue_smilie:

LOL. That's too funny!

Did you all see what she posted on that cupcake thread? (yes, I am reading it off and on today. With all the talk about it, how can I not?)

Look at this:

http://sweetapolita.com/2012/03/boozy-birthday-cake-shots/

she has the NERVE to post this and now I can't get them out of my mind! I want to try them SO BAD but don't want all that sweet, sweet booze in my house. I will be off sweets AND booze in September so I can go back on the Candida diet.

If you guys could come join me, I would make them for everyone and then I don't have to keep the stuff in my house!;)

I want one SO BAD.

MrsBasil, I don't know how I can ever forgive you for this one!!!

Okay, what is this stuff in the recipe:

1/2 ounce half and half (10.5-18% fat cream) ???

Is it just cream?? Why then does it say whipping cream underneath?? Is whipping cream the stuff in a can that sprays out or is it just normal cream too??

Is it just cream?? Why then does it say whipping cream underneath?? Is whipping cream the stuff in a can that sprays out or is it just normal cream too??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are a SILLY girl!!! Whipping cream is the frothy stuff you get out of a rabid dog's mouth.

For those less adventerous, yes, you can get the type which sprays out of a can. :lol::lol::lol:

I can NOT get it out of my mind!!! I am going to try it this week. Can you come have one with me? I will even bake cupcakes from scratch! And because I am the Queen Bee that nobody can top, I will even grind my own grains!:D:D:D

I totally would if I was anywhere near you. :D

Last day of DH's work day is tomorrow, so on Tue I am hitting the store for the fixins. Having a craving. ;)

You can up the protien if you eat the worm:tongue_smilie:

:lol: Good to know!

Oh yeah, I don't have a recipe for this, but I think I mentioned on some other thread. :cheers2:

Citrus vodka, peach schnapps, and ice cream blended together. It's more fruity than dessert sweet. Very, very good.

WHY do I have to live on the OTHER side of the world?!?!?!

You can always move! :D hehe

Half and half is your standard coffee creamer. It's half cream and half milk. Whipped cream is the stuff in the can that you spray on.