Menu

New England: are we the only ones who have not received AP scores?

Still waiting in PA. I'm not terribly worried, but middle son would like them. He was bummed returning from our mailbox the past few days. He said MANY people on URoc's Class of 16 Facebook page are still waiting, so he's not alone. We're not the only ones who won't pay the $8 at least - most haven't on the page.

My guy got his expected 5 on the Psych AP in today's mail (Friday). We thought back to last year and the scores came in on the exact same day (this Friday of last year). I guess they are pretty methodical.

It's good that they are putting them online next year - though it probably won't affect us since I'm probably not going to be able to convince youngest to take any. He's really turning off from doing anything extra outside of what ps requires. I'm incredibly bummed about his motivation (or lack thereof), but it's his life. He's satisfied just being near the top of his ps class and doesn't care about trying to be the best he can be or being competitive among the nation - or being well prepared for college. After having one who did everything suggested, then one who studied for fun (literally), I'm having to really adjust to this guy.