Menu

Does anyone like to "follow" homeschool blogs?

Before I found these forums I use to frequent homeschooling blogs. They are often times a motivator to get me moving in a certain direction or I gain lots of new ideas. I still visit a few of my favorites but spend most of my time here.

Will you visit my blog (link below) and "follow" me if you enjoy it? I am looking to up my followers so that I may participate in a product review group for homeschool curriculum.

My most recent post is one of my favorites. It includes a trip to TLC's DC Cupcakes:)

Thanks!

I love reading blogs, and homeschool blogs are my favorite.

I jumped over and visited yours, loved your wrap-up post!

I'll follow yours. :) It'd be great if you'd follow mine too. I only have one follower right now, which is really sad looking, lol.

I just signed up to follow you. I love reading homeschool blogs, especially ones that feature older kids.

Feel free to follow mine, link in my siggy. :001_smile:

I went to your blog and added myself to your followers.

Im following all of yours if youll follow me :)

Hey Jen,

I just tried to follow you through the fb networked blogs widget, but it doesn't look like it took. Can you fix it? Or maybe put up a google friends connect widget? I can't have the google friends connect widget on my blog because I'm not on blogger, but you can follow me on my fb page.

I'll go back and see if I can find a fb page for your blog :auto:

Hey Jen,

I just tried to follow you through the fb networked blogs widget, but it doesn't look like it took. Can you fix it? Or maybe put up a google friends connect widget? I can't have the google friends connect widget on my blog because I'm not on blogger, but you can follow me on my fb page.

I'll go back and see if I can find a fb page for your blog :auto:

I couldnt figure yours out either. :lol:

I also have no idea how to fix it. It shows up when i post to FB, but I dont know how to fix it on my blog.

http://www.networkedblogs.com/blog/build-a-solid-foundation

I re-added Google Friends. :)

I would be happy to follow, and would love to have more followers as well. I am trying and hoping to be able to reviews as well.

Thanks for sharing yours! :001_smile:

I think I have added everyone who has posted. I was already following some of you!

Edited by fourcatmom

Im following all of yours if youll follow me :)

I am following yours. Thanks for following mine. Maybe one of these days I'll get to do some book reviews or something. At the rate I am obtaining followers, maybe 20 years from now or something. LOL

I added myself to the rest of yours as well except Jen...I don't see a place to Join?

Edited by Donna

I am following yours. Thanks for following mine. Maybe one of these days I'll get to do some book reviews or something. At the rate I am obtaining followers, maybe 20 years from now or something. LOL

I added myself to the rest of yours as well except Jen...I don't see a place to Join?

If you scroll down, its on the right sidebar. Theres Google Friends, RSS, email, Facebook :)

I changed the layout, hopefully its a bit easier.

Edited by Jpoy85

Before I found these forums I use to frequent homeschooling blogs. They are often times a motivator to get me moving in a certain direction or I gain lots of new ideas. I still visit a few of my favorites but spend most of my time here.

Will you visit my blog (link below) and "follow" me if you enjoy it? I am looking to up my followers so that I may participate in a product review group for homeschool curriculum.

My most recent post is one of my favorites. It includes a trip to TLC's DC Cupcakes:)

Thanks!

I would love to start following your blog. We both use MFW so it would be great! BUT, I can't figure out how to.

If you scroll down, its on the right sidebar. Theres Google Friends, RSS, email, Facebook :)

I changed the layout, hopefully its a bit easier.

Oh, I added myself to yours already. It was HenJen's I couldn't find how to. I really like your black and white layout.