Menu

are the boards running slow for anyone else?

Is the webmaster aware how slooooooowly the site is loading?

Bill

I hope so!

YES!!!! I thought it was just me.

And I thought it might be due to high traffic from newbies/visitors. However, the main forums page don't indicate that - I've seen much higher usage.

It seemed speedier on Thursday (for me, at least), but yesterday and this morning it's slo-mo again.

I hope so!

And I thought it might be due to high traffic from newbies/visitors. However, the main forums page don't indicate that - I've seen much higher usage.

It seemed speedier on Thursday (for me, at least), but yesterday and this morning it's slo-mo again.

I'm no expert, but I believe vbulletin (the software this forum uses) databases get corrupted and need periodic maintenance when they slow down. It has happened before on this (and other forums).

Bill

It's fine at the moment, but it's been so slow that I keep double posting (I swear I only hit the button once!)

I've noticed that the "most users ever" day keeps changing... as in, the most users ever online keeps going up and up and up. Are we just getting too big?

Has there been any response from the moderators or administrators about this?