Menu

Very important question

With my fourth child, I started to show at 6 weeks. I'm not exagerating. I had worked really hard to get my tummy muscles back after kid #3 and a C-section. When I was about 6 weeks pregnant with #4, suddenly I couldn't zip my jeans thanks to the tummy bulge. And I had actually lost a couple of pounds thanks to morning sickness!

I think my muscles just "remembered" being pregnant and gave up.

With my first, who was over 9lb i was showing from 6 weeks, in maternity clothes from 12w. With my 4th i was still in my regular jeans at 17w. He was born at 25w but was big for gestational age. I was the same size before conceiving all 4 of my babies. Just goes to show they are all different :)

Yeah... from my 3rd baby on I started to show within a couple weeks of finding out that we were expecting. Sheesh!! And each time I actually had lost all weight gain and was the same weight each time that I found out I was expecting. I just kept saying, ""Well, my body knows it's pregnant and is saying, 'Hey! I know what to do! Bring on the baby belly!!'" And that's the way it went....

Yeah... from my 3rd baby on I started to show within a couple weeks of finding out that we were expecting. Sheesh!! And each time I actually had lost all weight gain and was the same weight each time that I found out I was expecting. I just kept saying, ""Well, my body knows it's pregnant and is saying, 'Hey! I know what to do! Bring on the baby belly!!'" And that's the way it went....

Me too. My belly knew.:D

That's what happened to me with baby #2...who weighed in at 10lb, 5 oz.

We never told until the three month mark so I was wearing maternity clothes at home and cramming into regular stuff for trips out.

I showed earlier with #4 (and #5-7), but I didn't keep growing at that rate. My belly was bigger earlier, but not as firm. It did not increase in size from that point on, but my belly did increase in firmness over the next couple of months. By the time I was 16 weeks all of the pregnancies were about the same. I just held steady looking 3-4 months pregnant until I actually WAS that pregnant. Then my belly started growing in size again.

I showed earlier with #4 (and #5-7), but I didn't keep growing at that rate. My belly was bigger earlier, but not as firm. It did not increase in size from that point on, but my belly did increase in firmness over the next couple of months. By the time I was 16 weeks all of the pregnancies were about the same. I just held steady looking 3-4 months pregnant until I actually WAS that pregnant. Then my belly started growing in size again.

I really hope this is what happens!

Thanks, everyone, glad to know I'm not alone!:lol: