Menu

The Daily Stalking Thread: Well Planned Day

Ok, ladies, let the stalking begin!

Anyone else have hope we'll hear today? The copy on their fb page, "within the week", makes me think it might be next week - which stinks, b/c I'm trying to decide if I want to go paper while it's on sale.

What are you all doing? Other than stalking your email, I mean!

I'm waiting too!

I'm waiting also. I jump between checking my spam, FB, this forum to see if anyone has been emailed yet, then back to my inbox. Yikes, I need to get a hold of myself! :001_huh: Oh, and I check twitter every once in awhile for some reason too! :001_smile:

Same boat here. Waiting for this announcement so will not buy while on sale. :glare::glare::glare: I think this is a marketing trick (my personal opinion so no tomatoes please....I really love the family that owns this business and love their magazine but I think it sTINKS!!)

Holly

I was admiring the well planned day planners...almost asked dh if I could buy one...but then I saw the software which would be a better fit...and now I am waiting hoping I am one of the lucky ones...or at least one of the lucky ones would pick me to be their friend.

I'm thinking it should be pretty easy. They don't need to go over the 1500 entries and waste a lot of time- they can just go to this thread and pick us. :tongue_smilie:

:iagree: :lol: I agree. I'm a bit anxious to know as well. I'm *still* looking for the "perfect" solution to my planning needs.

I'm thinking it should be pretty easy. They don't need to go over the 1500 entries and waste a lot of time- they can just go to this thread and pick us. :tongue_smilie:

:lol:

Yesterday I spent a chunk of time filling in my regular planner... sigh.

They said it will be a couple of weeks yet before we actually get to try it but I will definitely post a review after I've had a chance to use it. I hope I like it; I haven't had much luck with other digital planners.

Hope to see some more announcements here soon!

They said it will be a couple of weeks yet before we actually get to try it but I will definitely post a review after I've had a chance to use it. I hope I like it; I haven't had much luck with other digital planners.

Hope to see some more announcements here soon!

Yes! Yes! Please tell us all about it. I've never had a digital planner and for various reasons I'm looking into getting an iPad. So a digital planner would be sooooo... nice/life changing/confusing/helpful/irritating to no end?

Yes! Yes! Please tell us all about it. I've never had a digital planner and for various reasons I'm looking into getting an iPad. So a digital planner would be sooooo... nice/life changing/confusing/helpful/irritating to no end?

Love my iPad for using, the only thing missing is the WPD app... Must be patient:D

Love my iPad for hs-ing, the only thing missing is the WPD app... Must be patient:D

• 1 month later...