Menu

Prayers needed please for my mom...

My mom is having surgery on Monday. She has had numerous surgeries in her abdomen over the years and has adhesions from them that are keeping her from being able to digest food at the moment. She's lost 20lb in the past few months and has a device implanted so they were unable to do an MRI to know what to expect so the surgery is going to be exploratory and they will try to fix whatever they find causing a problem.

She's had so many surgeries and seems so worn down now. I am very worried for her. I am taking the day to sit with my dad while she has her surgery. I can't get rid of this bad feeling and feeling like I need to be there for him. We could use all the prayer we can get.

Thank you.

Donna, what time is the surgery scheduled for? I'll make a note to be praying especially hard during that time.

Thank you all for the prayers.

We won't know until Friday what time the surgery will be but I will let you know when we find out. My mom is guessing later in the day because they will probably get the more routine cases done first and they have no idea how long hers will take until they get in there.