Menu

Anyone watch last night's episode of the Walking Dead?

I was crushed to see him go! He was one of my favorite characters. He looked so handsome even as a zombie.:001_wub:

That's so funny. I've always thought he was a despicable character and not handsome at all.

I can hardly wait for next Sunday's episode to find out what is going to happen next.

That's so funny. I've always thought he was a despicable character and not handsome at all.

I can hardly wait for next Sunday's episode to find out what is going to happen next.

I think he was hot!! Yet he was a bad character and he played it so well makes me wonder if he really is a jerk!!

Remember the shirtless bathroom scene? :svengo:Funny that personal trainers and steroids are available in the zombie apocalypse!

What happened to homeschooling Carl? Now they just let him wander around all day and night getting into trouble. Nobody's watching that kid.

A very touching moment as Rick and Carl stop in the middle of a dark, misty field to have a heart-to-heart chat. Can't they hear what's in the background?

We LOVE this show at our house. It's not just the zombie aspect...the characterization in this show is fantastic. It was sad watching you know who go off the deep end...scary when he kept hitting himself in the head and trying to shake away his evil thoughts.

A very touching moment as Rick and Carl stop in the middle of a dark, misty field to have a heart-to-heart chat. Can't they hear what's in the background?

That's exactly what I was thinking! They're in zombieland - what were they thinking?

Also, wasn't it unique to this episode that the recently killed/dead became zombies without being bitten? Didn't Darrell point that out about Randall? And, then, it happened with Shane? How could that be?

It's whatever secret Jenner from the CDC whispered in Rick's ear before the explosion. Airborne virus and everyone is infected?

This is what my nursing school son is afraid of ...:D

Perhaps one of the characters will wake up from a bad dream, and all the events from this season will not have happened.

On a lighter note, this season spawned an earnest household discussion about where our family would go if we had a zombie apocalypse- which happens to be 2 hours from Atlanta Georgia! :D

It's whatever secret Jenner from the CDC whispered in Rick's ear before the explosion. Airborne virus and everyone is infected?

Thanks!!

Also, my daughter didn't watch last night's episode, but wanted me to fill her in on what happened (she'll probably watch it later tonight). She also has the book. When I asked her about it, she said that that's why it's called the "Walking Dead". Basically everyone is, they just don't know it yet.

On a lighter note, this season spawned an earnest household discussion about where our family would go if we had a zombie apocalypse- which happens to be 2 hours from Atlanta Georgia! :D

We have had that discussion many times. Last night when Hershel was talking about moving everyone down to the basement we all yelled "no!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Why on earth would you want to be underground? I need to see what's coming at me! Put me up on top of that barn, Hershel.

We have had these same discussions! :D My first priority is an RV...we will need the mobility plus the space and we will be able to defend it.

I think it's a relief, though now the writers are going to have to come up with something other than Rick and Shane having tension again.

How about Lori? She is so obnoxious- asking Rick to basically kill Shane one week and then having that conversation with Shane about how much she appreciates him and how it could be his baby... Really, really can't stand her.

Is next week the season finale?

Margaret

:iagree:

That's exactly what I was thinking! They're in zombieland - what were they thinking?

Also, wasn't it unique to this episode that the recently killed/dead became zombies without being bitten? Didn't Darrell point that out about Randall? And, then, it happened with Shane? How could that be?

Also, the two cops from the episode a week or two ago, when they were taking the kid (Randall?) and dropping him off at the correctional facility. They hadnt been bitten either.

Big puffy heart this show!!!

My daughter and I love this show!

We crack up at one aspect though;

The characters have names like Rick, Lori, Carl, Andrea, Dale ....... and then there's T-Bone! Kinda racist that the only black guy has a name like that!!! :)

I think Andrea is going to be reeeaaal mad when she finds out what happened. She has been looking to do the hoop-dee-doo again with him for a while now. I think that is one of the reasons she dislikes Lori so much (although there are many, many reasons hahaha)

My daughter and I love this show!

We crack up at one aspect though;

The characters have names like Rick' date=' Lori, Carl, Andrea, Dale ....... and then there's T-Bone! Kinda racist that the only black guy has a name like that!!! :)

I think Andrea is going to be reeeaaal mad when she finds out what happened. She has been looking to do the hoop-dee-doo again with him for a while now. I think that is one of the reasons she dislikes Lori so much (although there are many, many reasons hahaha)[/quote']

Not only is the only black character named "t bone" but HE NEVER HAS ANY LINES. Meanwhile dumb dumb Lori is running off her mouth and Andrea the supposed ex civil rights attorney :rolleyes: comes across as even dumber than her. The only reason I have an ounce of sympathy for Lori is because she's pregnant.

Overall I find the women on the show to be obnoxious whiners :tongue_smilie:. Except the lady who stayed behind with Jenner-- I liked her.

Btw, maybe everyone knows this, but Dr. Jenner is a nod to Edward Jenner, who created a vaccine for smallpox.

Not only is the only black character named "t bone" but HE NEVER HAS ANY LINES. Meanwhile dumb dumb Lori is running off her mouth and Andrea the supposed ex civil rights attorney :rolleyes: comes across as even dumber than her. The only reason I have an ounce of sympathy for Lori is because she's pregnant.

Overall I find the women on the show to be obnoxious whiners :tongue_smilie:. Except the lady who stayed behind with Jenner-- I liked her.

Btw, maybe everyone knows this, but Dr. Jenner is a nod to Edward Jenner, who created a vaccine for smallpox.

Not sure if this means anything at all but I searched each character and Shane Rick Lori and Daryl all have zombie pics on the images not the other characters I am sure they have also posted things to confuse us and of course maybe some actors had a wonder to what they would look like.