Menu

Completely board related side effect...

I can't answer almost any threads! I have the weirdest side effect. I don't feel any particular way about ANYTHING. I feel like I'm sitting on the fence about everything. I have tried to answer four threads and each time just felt so ho hum about them that what was the point in answering? I don't have an opinion about Pearl related stuff? about my hysterectomy? about foster-adoption? Seriously, there is just something weird. I'm just "here" about everything. I'm actually sitting here saying, "well, okay, so you're feeling more laid back, to-each-his-own, and gentle; is that *really* a problem?" I'm even "whatever" on this thread.

My mom thinks it is anesthesia related or maybe pain reliever related. I don't know. Just weird.

In other news, other than a particularly strong very localized pull, I'm having no real pain. On the other hand, I'm pretty woozy if upright any length of time. I am up for 1-2 hours then asleep for 3-5. I have no difficulty walking, bathing, etc. I'm a bit grumpy, but not in a particularly ugly manner. I'm just listening to my littles chatter away in the next room...thinking I may go play mama for the next two hours til bedtime :)

Hmmm.... perhaps it's actually a BORED side effect?

My interest in threads comes in waves. Some days the whole place has energy, other days not so much.

I really need more of those not so much days, I have a few offline projects I need to work on!

I can't answer almost any threads! I have the weirdest side effect. I don't feel any particular way about ANYTHING. I feel like I'm sitting on the fence about everything. I have tried to answer four threads and each time just felt so ho hum about them that what was the point in answering? I don't have an opinion about Pearl related stuff? about my hysterectomy? about foster-adoption? Seriously, there is just something weird. I'm just "here" about everything. I'm actually sitting here saying, "well, okay, so you're feeling more laid back, to-each-his-own, and gentle; is that *really* a problem?" I'm even "whatever" on this thread.

My mom thinks it is anesthesia related or maybe pain reliever related. I don't know. Just weird.

In other news, other than a particularly strong very localized pull, I'm having no real pain. On the other hand, I'm pretty woozy if upright any length of time. I am up for 1-2 hours then asleep for 3-5. I have no difficulty walking, bathing, etc. I'm a bit grumpy, but not in a particularly ugly manner. I'm just listening to my littles chatter away in the next room...thinking I may go play mama for the next two hours til bedtime :)

I feel exactly this way about 1 week out of the month--it's completely hormone related. Oh, "this way" = the not-caring, typing responses, deleting them because really, does it matter? part, not the localized pull, woozy upright part. My dh would argue for the grumpy part.

Seems I *did* have an opinion about smacking at the table. LOL

My six year old has been majorly attention seeking for a couple hours. At supper, she was smacking louder than ten times the volume of the rest of us eating. I warned her that was not a particularly good way to seek attention. When she continued, I sent her to her room. Then I get on here and someone asked a question about that very thing. So twice in an hour I had an opinion about it :) YAY! LOL