Menu

IBBY: WE are on the cusp of greatness!!!!!!

You are at 5,999 posts

and I am 7 away from 10,000.

:party::party:

Am I?? I had no idea! lol So all I needed to do to achieve greatness is shoot my mouth off?? Who knew!! :p hehehehe :hurray: :party: :cheers2:

So what's my prize?? :D

and what's your prize for reaching 10,000?? That's amazing. I'm in awe of your linguistic prowess! :p

HOW did you get ahead of me? You have an infant?:confused:

I do NOTHING all day!

Except this: :auto:

That's just it, I have an infant. The pregnancy w/him accounted for heaven only knows how many thousand posts :lol:

And, frankly, he's the worlds easiest baby. He sleeps beautifully, hrs at a time, all night now...Mr. Budda Baby, super laid back...

We put him down still awake last night, he had the glazed look but wouldn't give over...and he snuffled and snorted a bit, but went to sleep! :D

Forum game thread! I'm telling you! If you ever need to up your post count, just hang out with us in there for awhile! Mariann was on a roll. She had me rolling too! :lol::lol::lol::)

You are so nice -- I have a bunch of stuff to do -- just got back from getting my nails done, I have to wrap and send birthday presents and Christmas presents (don't ask -- just look up procrastination in the dictionary -- my photo will be there) --

I will come back and play later.l

You are so nice -- I have a bunch of stuff to do -- just got back from getting my nails done,

dana-carvey-snl.png In my best church lady voice... "Well isn't that special." ;) :D heehe

Sorry, I couldn't resist! I'm totally jealous that you got a mani and I didn't. I'm insecure and vindictive like that! ;) :D hehehehehe

I have to wrap and send birthday presents and Christmas presents (don't ask -- just look up procrastination in the dictionary -- my photo will be there) --

But, but, but.... my mommy always told me that it was MY picture in the dictionary under procrastination!! I thought I was the special one! I always meant to look it up to see if it was true, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Are you sure it's your picture in there? ;) :D

I will come back and play later.l

Yay!!! I'm counting on you to hold down the fort as I have to go out later and won't be back for hours. Don't let Jean and the Younger Mr. Warde get lonely in there. They're good eggs! :)

In my best church lady voice... "Well isn't that special." ;) :D heehe

Sorry, I couldn't resist! I'm totally jealous that you got a mani and I didn't. I'm insecure and vindictive like that! ;) :D hehehehehe

But, but, but.... my mommy always told me that it was MY picture in the dictionary under procrastination!! I thought I was the special one! I always meant to look it up to see if it was true, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Are you sure it's your picture in there? ;) :D

Yay!!! I'm counting on you to hold down the fort as I have to go out later and won't be back for hours. Don't let Jean and the Younger Mr. Warde get lonely in there. They're good eggs! :)

You are too funny! I promnise to play nicely with Jean and YMW.

:D GO get your nails done!!!! Every two weeks whether you need to or not!

You are too funny! I promnise to play nicely with Jean and YMW.

:D GO get your nails done!!!! Every two weeks whether you need to or not!

hehehehehe Ugh, manis are totally wasted on me even though I do paint my nails and have millions of bottles of nail polish. I am a guitar player (short nails) AND have ugly hands. I'd love to get a pedicure though. :tongue_smilie: I got one for the first time in my life over summer and it was awesome! My feet never looked so good. :)

hehehehehe Ugh, manis are totally wasted on me even though I do paint my nails and have millions of bottles of nail polish. I am a guitar player (short nails) AND have ugly hands. I'd love to get a pedicure though. :tongue_smilie: I got one for the first time in my life over summer and it was awesome! My feet never looked so good. :)

ds11 plays guitar -- I hear you.

Well, today the real estate agent who cannot tell time - OR the agent with clients who cannot tell time showed our house --at 6:15pm.

They were supposed to be here between 3 and 4:30. No phone call saying they were running late or anything. Fortunately, kids and I got in at 5:30 and saw that no one had been here (no footprints on rug, no card left) so we went out again.:glare:

ds11 plays guitar -- I hear you.

Well, today the real estate agent who cannot tell time - OR the agent with clients who cannot tell time showed our house --at 6:15pm.

They were supposed to be here between 3 and 4:30. No phone call saying they were running late or anything. Fortunately, kids and I got in at 5:30 and saw that no one had been here (no footprints on rug, no card left) so we went out again.:glare:

Sounds like Cuban time to me. :) Is the realtor latino?

I am not an egg! I hatched 48 years ago. By now, I'm at least a chick but do not ever say that I'm an old hen or an old biddy. :D

Yes ma'am! Ay, and I forgot to add Teachin' mine to the list! She's an invaluable part of the forum game as well and Tina too though she's not been there for awhile. :)