Menu

I think I'm officially back among the living...where were we?

It seems like I cut out in the middle of a thread about LDS beliefs and I know there were things people asked me that I never responded to. (Sorry!) If anyone wanted to continue that discussion I think I'm up for it now, but you might need to point me in the direction of your question, or repost it here, or start another thread or something. :)

Very happy to see you again. :grouphug:

Thanks. I'm really glad to be feeling better again. It was a little rough for a while there. Mom and Dad came for a week and kept us from getting buried in dishes and laundry, which was really nice, so getting back to "real life" again has been less of a grind than it might have been.

Don't even worry about it Amy. I'm just glad you're back and doing better. I'm sure someone will post the link up again. :)

Well, they will or they won't, but either way I offered. ;)

I am glad to see that you are doing well enough to be back. :grouphug:

I will be staying away from those types of threads/questions, so don't worry about that.

Thanks Carmen, I am feeling much better.

Don't feel like you have to stay away from those threads/questions on my account, I think you ask interesting questions. In fact I think one of yours was one I skipped out in the middle of when all this started. Something about God having a body...or something....? But I won't push you to participate if you don't want to either. :grouphug: