Menu

Poll -- Which one to choose? Please consider carefully:

Which Handbag? OR, neither. Ignore the fact that they are blue - doesn't matter.  

1. 1. Which Handbag? OR, neither. Ignore the fact that they are blue - doesn't matter.

• Hermes
    • Vuitton
    • Either --
    • Neither --Just carry your stuff in a brown paper bag.
    • Other -- Obligatory

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, are you going to share pictures or leave us in the dark? ;)

Well, I hesitated because it is not a designer bag(at least I don't think so, I wouldn't even really know:001_huh::lol:), but I truly have only ever spent about $20 on a bag or got them from a thrift store so it is a huge step up for me.:D

giani-bernini-handbag

ETA - I love looking at the inside of the bag.:lol:

Edited by Happyhomemama

Well, I hesitated because it is not a designer bag(at least I don't think so, I wouldn't even really know:001_huh::lol:), but I truly have only ever spent about $20 on a bag or got them from a thrift store so it is a huge step up for me.:D

giani-bernini-handbag

It's very nice! I love totes because I like to carry a lot of stuff. Too much stuff. :001_huh: My current purse doesn't have room for all the random thngs I end up carrying!

giani-bernini-handbag

I love it -- what a great style and size. ENJOY!!!!!!:D

I voted 'either'.

The blue H is cute, but it looks small. The toggle clasp is darling, but it would drive me nuts as I use my hand to open my bag while it is still on my shoulder, so I would need two hands to open that one. For me, that would be a 'deal breaker'.

I *love* the style of the V... it is totally 'me'. Is one more totally 'you' than the other? However, I'm not sure about the check pattern. I love the yellow, though. I also would want to see a photo of the strap... if it's too short, it won't go on easily when I wear my coat, and then I'm back to the whole opening while it's on my shoulder thing.

I love that they both seem to have only one strap. I have three bags right now that have those double straps and they drive.me.nuts because one is always falling off my shoulder. Hello, my name is Heather and I have a purse strap issue. :D

So.... while I voted 'either', I am leaning toward the V.

I'm sure I have been no help. :lol:

Edited by Heather in AL