Menu

Not such a great day today : (

This has not been a stellar day. First, our health insurance was canceled (working on that problem), then I swallowed my crown (dentist appt on Tues.), I got a call from my bank saying my debit card number was stolen (thank you bank for catching it), the van is dead and the cat threw up.

I will not ask if it could get any worse. I still have 4 hours before bed so I don't want to chance it.

This has not been a stellar day. First, our health insurance was canceled (working on that problem), then I swallowed my crown (dentist appt on Tues.), I got a call from my bank saying my debit card number was stolen (thank you bank for catching it), the van is dead and the cat threw up.

I will not ask if it could get any worse. I still have 4 hours before bed so I don't want to chance it.

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry. May tomorrow be much better and may you get everything fixed quickly.

Phew! You have a great attitude after such a day. :grouphug:

When I was calling into work to tell them I couldn't make it in I could hear the cat throwing up on the bed behind me and I just started laughing. At that point I didn't know what else to do.

I figure that the insurance will be fixed in a week, we have money in the bank to fix the van, no money was actually deducted from our account thanks to our bank, the tooth can be fixed next week and I was able to push the cat off the bed before he lost his lunch.

I just have to hope that tomorrow will be a better day or at least less exciting.

Kelly

I had a day like that last week. And I said that I honestly would NOT be surprised if the bed was gone. Fortunately, it was still there, because when I collapsed, I would NOT have been able to stop.

:grouphug:

First, our health insurance was canceled (working on that problem),

then I swallowed my crown (dentist appt on Tues.),

I got a call from my bank saying my debit card number was stolen (thank you bank for catching it),

the van is dead

and the cat threw up.