Menu

My sanity is about to give out.

I just need a huge hug.

There is just so much going on that I can't process it all and school and sanity seem to be falling by the wayside... which isn't helping my feelings of drowning any.

I typed out a list of everything going on and it made me so nauseous I just had to delete it. Car problems, dog problems, money problems (big time)... I just don't know what to do. There seem to be no good options.

Please pray for my sanity and some hope. I could really use some hope right now.

Oh, and my internet is out at home right now, so I'll thank you all now since I don't know when I'll be able to check back in. Thanks.

:grouphug:

If I win a windfall of money, I will split it with you! Just know, some of the greatest blessings are waking up, having kids who are growing and learning and care, having a roof over our heads...and having the use of our bodies, no matter how sore and creaky they get! Give yourself a chance to play the glad game...

I sure am glad I'm not running for President!

I am certainly glad I am not stuck without electricity in the freezing temps!

I am glad I have clean underwear still in my top drawer.

I am so glad I have food in the pantry that can be heated up and served...even if we're down to artichokes and water chestnuts!

So glad someone else is feeling the same way I've been feeling these past two weeks! :) Dog died, aunt died, skunk was killed under my Prius (after it sprayed), gas went out so can't reheat on cooktop until propane is filled more $$ gone, internet criminals hacked into our scouting account and depleted the funds..just a hassle to convince bank our 60 girl scouting troop has not been to London or Africa recently...girl, it just goes on and on...so pull up your mug and give me a air toast!! We'll make it through!:grouphug: