Menu

product review on wedgits?

What do you think of them? Do you have them? What age did/do you kids play with them?

I have seen them on a preschool blog and they look kinda cool, but then I think that the kids may not play with them long... Product reviews on amazon are great...

Curious about your experience. Thanks.

My kids got the starter pack of them 2 years ago when oldest was 5 and youngest was 2. It's something that they pull out every few months and play with for half an hour. They've never asked for additional pieces to go with the set. It's a neat concept....my kids just aren't that interested.

We had them and the cards are really nice. I brought my sets to church a few months ago for the preschool and older nursery kids and they are a HUGE hit there.

Not sure they have the longevity of play like a set of wooden blocks would but they are very neat and the kids at church love to build with them--but only get to use them for about 1/2 hour a week.

We had 3 sets. The kids liked them in spurts. I woudn't say they got a total of 5 hours of play though. DD12 was dissapointed when she found out I sold them.....6 months later. She hadn't noticed they were gone, until I mentioned it. LOL DD5 (3yo when we had them) wasn't interested beyond the first couple of weeks.

All three of my kids played with them for months after we purchased them for Christmas '09. We did get a set of cards to go along with them. Now, My youngest will pull them out and play with them for quite a while. She really loves them.

Last summer we had friends over from out of town. Their dd was about 2 and absolutely loved them. They purchased a set for her and have raved about them.

I think kids under 6 will love them. Kids over 6 will play with them for a while as long as you have the cards to go along with them. I do not regret purchasing them at all.

My kids got the starter pack of them 2 years ago when oldest was 5 and youngest was 2. It's something that they pull out every few months and play with for half an hour. They've never asked for additional pieces to go with the set. It's a neat concept....my kids just aren't that interested.

Same here. I'm thinking of giving away/selling ours. We don't have the storage space for something that doesn't get used enough... :( Hate to waste all that $$$ though!

We have three sets. My son got the first set for Christmas a couple of years ago and they were such a hit that he has requested one for each subsequent Christmas as well. Every kid who comes through our house seems to want to play with them. (And me too) :)