Menu

I'm Not Having A Baby...

Given the issues with heartburn, I'm having a monkey!

Or, more appropriate, a wolf pup. Complete with tail. :lol:

This pregnancy has been kinda crazy. Having to go gluten free, then the GI issues recently, and now constant heartburn.

I'm getting afraid to eat :glare:

I realize I'll be gf from now on, but looking forward to other issues going away.

This pregnancy has been kinda crazy. Having to go gluten free, then the GI issues recently, and now constant heartburn.

I realize I'll be gf from now on, but looking forward to other issues going away.

:D Congratulations on the fur-baby! :D

Scared me for a moment, Missy.

Sorry! :grouphug:

Sorry about the heartburn. At least you won't have to worry about gaining too much weight.

Bwah hahaha! Weight gain hasn't been an issue in my other pregnancies...I end up weighing the same at delivery as I do at my first appt. Yeah, I lose weight when pregnant, probably thanks to the closer watch kept on my thyroid.

:D Congratulations on the fur-baby! :D

:lol:

It's like having a baby arrive with it's own built-in toque :D

*All* of my kids were born with a full head of dark hair. The boys' hair fell out and went blonde, the girls stayed dark.

:grouphug::grouphug:

The first symptom I had with my second pregnancy was heartburn. It started three days after conception and lasted the entire pregnancy. The only time I had ever had heartburn until that point was during my first pregnancy, so that's how I knew I was preggers with the second. ;)

I survived on Pepcid, Tums, and sleeping sitting up.

:grouphug::grouphug:

I survived on Pepcid, Tums, and sleeping sitting up.

Me, too... and now that you mention it, the fur on the boys' backs that my MIL the neonatologist said would go away? Yeah it's still there. They'll be 7 next month. :001_huh:

:grouphug: I hope you feel better soon!! Your post made me laugh though. :lol: I love monkeys...they are cute! :lol: