Menu

Silly Holiday Poll

How do you prefer your toilet paper?  

1. 1. How do you prefer your toilet paper?

• No preference
    • Facing the wall if I put it on the holder
    • Facing the wall, I'll change it in my home if it is different
    • Facing the wall, I'll change it in other people's homes
    • In front if I put it on the holder
    • In front, I'll change it in my home if it is different
    • In front, I'll change it in othe people's homes
    • Other

I was thinking about this morning as saw my son had put the toilet paper on the holder (pics on my blog). How do you like your toilet paper? In front? Facing the wall? Do you switch it if isn't to your liking? Do you switch it in other people's homes? I want to know!

I like mine to roll off the front (it IS closer to you that way)....and YES I switch it in other people's homes......I am an obsessive toilet paper weirdo!

Tammy

My dearest, most EASY going dh had only 1 request several weeks after we were married and that was to please have the paper come from the front/top. I don't think he has ever asked me to do or change anything else--ever.:001_smile:

My dearest, most EASY going dh had only 1 request several weeks after we were married and that was to please have the paper come from the front/top. I don't think he has ever asked me to do or change anything else--ever.:001_smile:

My husband had the same request after our marriage! :D I can't say it's the only thing he's ever asked me to change, but it's rare when he does, so I take him seriously!

Over the top. That is what God intended for toilet paper. I think it's in the Bible.

Absolutely!

Except we get a special dispensation for the half bath on the main floor since the vent is on the floor right under the holder and if you put the toilet paper on over the top the force of the air coming up out of the vent will unroll the entire roll -- which is sort of cool, watching it unfurl up into the air and across the room, then gently landing in folds on the floor BUT really really annoying.

Which is, by the way, why I had to choose "other" on the poll. Even though that choice sounded like I was practically admitting we don't use toilet paper, and I'm sure y'all were waiting to hear which way we hang our Sears catalog in lieu of which way we hang the toilet paper. Sorry, nothing that scintillating. It's just that we swing either way. We're bi-rollers.

And my kids are afraid to change the toilet paper roll in our house.