Menu

What time do YOU wake up in the morning?

5:15 a.m. -- I love mornings. Exercise is a must for me to get the juices flowing and keep possible diabetes at bay. With 6 sons and a hubby to care for--let alone homeschool--early morning is the only way to ensure exercise will happen consistently. Besides, when I get home from the gym I feel energized and ready for life.

5:00. It's my only quiet time of the day (we all go to bed at the same time). I love it, and even wake up this early on the weekends and vacation :D.

I hear ya! My body is so used to getting up early that I can't even sleep in when I want to. In fact, when I tell my husband I am going to sleep in he says "sure you are!" I get up between 5:30 & 6:00 and I never use an alarm.

I am sooo glad I'm not the only Not Morning person on the board. I try to get up around 7:30-8:00 but the kids are not allowed out of their room before 9:00, just in case I'm enjoying the cozy flannel sheets. School starts 60 minutes after we get up.

I really wish I can get up early. Right now it is 8 to 8:30 am. My kids are up before me (and I hate that). I used to get up at 6:30 to see my dh off to work then have quiet time for me. Now working a job at nights so I don't go to bed until 12:00 or 1:00 in the morning.

I wish I was a morning person (I used to be) so I can feel accomplished throughout the day.

Holly

I am not a morning person, but my 2 yo usually wakes me up around 5:00am, but she will lounge around with me for a little while. But, then again "waking up" would indicate that I actually got to sleep. This little one is really struggling with sleeping through the night.

Laurel T.