Menu

Have you had enough appearance polls and questions

test  

1. 1. test

• yes
    • no

Well both really... it depends on what I'm doing on WTM at the moment. If I'm bored to tears or am avoiding housework, they are appealing to me as a diversion; otherwise I'm over them. Right now I'm avoiding housework and am catching up on the frivolous threads. :lol:

I was thinking of s/o what sort of exercise the exercisers here utilize. :tongue_smilie:

If you want to really know I can tell you what I do. Running, tai chi, just started strength training and I'm thinking of picking up some yoga. Of course my answer will get (maybe) buried here. So go ahead and post your s/o so I can add bragging to my list of faults. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Parrothead

If you want to really know I can tell you what I do. Running, tai chi, just started strength training and I'm thinking of picking up some yoga. Of course my answer will get (maybe) buried here. So go ahead and post your s/o so I can add bragging to my list of faults. :lol::lol::lol:

Nice. I can't post mine. I'm under a newly self-imposed gag order on weight. :D But you go! I love yoga. I fantasize about going away to meditate and do yoga in an ashram somewhere.

I was going to wait until everyone was done, then post on those threads so they'll be killed, dead, forgotten, and relegated to page six by morning. I have a habit of doing that.

ETA: See? All I had to do was threaten. Page 2 and counting...

Edited by BarbecueMom

I was going to wait until everyone was done, then post on those threads so they'll be killed, dead, forgotten, and relegated to page six by morning. I have a habit of doing that.

Thank heavens! A thread-killer has come around to put us out of our misery! Please do eliminate all the threads where everyone is so unhappy about how they/other people look and why!

P.S. Everyone's done. I'm relatively certain.

Well both really... it depends on what I'm doing on WTM at the moment. If I'm bored to tears or am avoiding housework, they are appealing to me as a diversion; otherwise I'm over them. Right now I'm avoiding housework and am catching up on the frivolous threads. :lol:

This, plus the fact that I had THE worst migraine ever for 2-3 days, so I really missed out on all the rather shallow and frivolous fun :lol:. I feel that I was deprived of it all and now I have to go back and catch up. Yes, agreeing with Wyndie - it really depends on my mood and the extent of my desire to avoid doing the things I really should be doing ... :tongue_smilie:

• 1 month later...