Menu

Holiday Grand Plan

Did this once before and love the lists and website. I had forgotten all about it. Thanks for the reminder since this year my family is scattered to the four winds and I need to be organized if Christmas is going to be memorable.

You won't abandon me will you? Keep poking me with a pointy post and keep us all on track, right? Please?

I think I might spend more time organizing my organizer and not organizing my house.

This looks outstanding. I have already started working on gifts, just some redwork on napkins. (don't think I am crazy - I have spent the summer in a cast with not much else to do).

I love Christmas time!

Am I the only one finding that site frustrating to navigate?

No, it's not just you. I find it very disorganized. (Or maybe naturally organized people understand the organization of the website w/ the tons of links & the naturally non-organized -- like me -- are not clued-in to the system?)

No, it's not just you. I find it very disorganized. (Or maybe naturally organized people understand the organization of the website w/ the tons of links & the naturally non-organized -- like me -- are not clued-in to the system?)

To my more naturally than not naturally organized brain it would seem that one click to a link should open the page one is clicking to, not open a page with yet another link.

Did that make sense?

• 3 months later...

If anyone is interested Flylady has overhauled her website and it is much more user friendly now. I always failed at her system because stuff was just everywhere but its basically all on one page now.

As for Christmas organisation - do people really need 4 months to prepare :001_huh:

That's a lot of work for just one day.

I keep Christmas simple so all that planning is just crazy overkill to me. No wonder people hate the holidays if you have all that stuff to do :001_huh: